PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT
When you visit the Site, I automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, I collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. I refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Additionally when you make a purchase through the Site, I collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, phone number and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example)I refer to this information as “Order Information.”
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with me, provide you with information or advertising relating to my products or services.
- I use the Device Information that is collected to help screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how my customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- I share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. I use Google Analytics to help us understand how my customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. All credit card payments are accepted through Stripe https://stripe.com/docs/security and no credit card information is stored with six0sixdesign at any time.
- I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud and Dropbox are Privacy Shield certified.
DO NOT TRACK
- Please note that I do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
- When you place an order through the Site, I will maintain your Order Information for ,records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Vanessa Scott-Hayward, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:Six0six design, Turnings Wood, Straffan, Co. Kildare, Ireland